Thursday, April 11, 2013

TILE LOVER.

Me and my mom are actually the ones designing and conceptualizing the Nail Salon, everything from the materials, furnitures, fixtures, lights and especially the tiles. We went to Wilcon Depot (Taytay Branch) and it's actually my first time visiting Wilcon because usually we'd opt to visit MC Home Depot, but since its more accessible it's more convenient for us. Anyway, we checked out the tiles, the designs and sizes.
I must say I immediately fell inlove with some of the designs.

I wasn't able to take actual pics because I think it's not allowed. hahahha. But here's an idea.


I want the comfort room be the daintiest and posh one, everything in combi of pink and white and accented with fine displays. And I'm sure you'll agree with me that the most important part of any establishment is the comfort room, and like my mom we have frustrations of designing a place. Hopefully the design that we've come up will be great and everyone would appreciate it. 

Try to visit Wilcon Depot, BTW. the good thing about them is you dont need to give out actual measurements you just give them an idea of the floor plan;. :)


xoxo, 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment