Sunday, May 26, 2013

Perfect Place to Relax.



It was May 17, 2013 that we had our Nail Studio blessed, and celebrated a new chapter for all of us. Everyone's been asking me why I wanted to put up a Nail Salon when in fact we have an existing Hair Salon & Spa. Well, its for clientele  Not all people are fond of having their nails done while hearing the hush of the blower and smelling hair products. 

I for myself, would attest to that. I am a nailaholic and for me nails are accessories, because they can light up your outfit and bright up your mood. Its an interpretation of who you are and what you want to be. So just to give you a glimpse of what my salon looks like. 

                                           

If your finding a place to relax and be pampered at the same time, visit my salon. All of my frustrations of interior designing finally paid off, since this became a perfect outlet for me. We cater Nails, Hand, Foot, Face & Body care treatments at a very affordable prices. And FYI, we only use Organic Products so rest assured that it wont be harmful on your skin. This is a perfect place for Spa parties, so if you, yes YOU! Are planning of celebrating your birthday or any special events, make us a part of it. For more details, just contact us through 0917-4648944 or 861-5380. Or better if you visit us at 2nd Flr. EMAX Bldg. Km.29, Circumferential Rd. Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City (Beside Jollibee Ynares/ Same Building as Infinitea) 

So SEE YOU!---Glam Nail Studio & Spa (Ready to Glamify you!) :)



xoxo,
Karen
Glam Nail Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment